Are you a first-generation college graduate looking to launch your podcast? Here’s an 8-week program to help you expand your brand, increase your revenue, and change lives.
The program’s easy-to-follow methodology gave us so much clarity by giving us a roadmap to follow–providing ample amounts of resources along the way. We were able to hit 2,200 + downloads in six months covering 294 cities and 29 countries. We literally have listeners who tune in from every continent in the world! Which is […]
Dr. Eve provided me with the foundation and encouragement I needed to move from the ideation to the execution phase. She has been a pleasure to work with, and I look forward to supporting her future efforts.
I have learned so much from Dr. Eve on how to leverage my podcast to build my business. Working with her gave me the confidence to serve my specific audience and to grow a community around them. She knows how to use a podcast to build authority and open doors for your business. I can’t […]
Sometimes when people hear “podcast” they think, ‘hobby.’ What Dr. Eve teaches is downright the business of podcasting. It’s more than having a pretty mic, cute laptop, and pretty posts. This course provides a foundation and archetype to ensure you maximize your podcast’s potential. Best investment I’ve made for the business.
Detroit Worldwide quickly made it to over 10,000 downloads and has taken on a life of its own. Now it serves as a space for small business owners, musicians, and artists to share and promote their work. Much of this would not be possible without the help of Dr. Eve. From editors to graphic designers, […]
What You'll Learn
This course is packed with hours and hours of content. Here are a few things you can expect:
- How to get focused, set a solid foundation for your show, and be clear about your goals.
- Strategies for coming up with content, setting up workflows, and creating systems.
- Making decisions on budgeting, equipment, recording, editing, and housing your show.
- Creating scripts, hosting and onboarding guests, and establishing agreements.
- Marketing and advertising your show, building your email list, and utilizing social media.
- Offering products and services, affiliation opportunities, and so much more!